Wednesday, January 23, 2008















Hello MrPoh & to all kind souls who bother to visit my english blog! :D A very wam welcome to all of youuuuu! :D hahaha. dont worry, i will start typing in proper english after this shortshort welcome paragraph :D The reason i chose this photograph is because; it shows me! thats the main objective right. and i dont think anyone will be able to see my face! hahahaaa :D this is the main reason. tsk! I dont usually take photos of myself, so i think thats the only appropriate one i can find. haa(: up next! - my 50words introduction :D

My name is Bertrice, currently studying in Anderson Secondary School and also a netballer. My birthday is on the first of november and i am fifteen this year. I love to sleep and watch Taiwan idol dramas while having my meal. I enjoy listening to music and playing the piano, which i have been learning for almost ten years. I tend to be a little too sensitive at times and i do not get angry easily even though i do get agigated over things at times. I hope to excel in my studies, cca and piano. To be a career woman in the future is my ambition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home